Dr. Hans-Joachim Huf
|German High School Diploma (Abitur)
Dipl. of Chamb. of Commers Chem. Ing.
Graduated as Dipl.Chem. at the University of Mainz
Graduated as Ph.D. (Dr.) in Chemistry. Thesis: Detection and mesurement of SO2 in the ppt-level.
|German and English
Basic in French and Spanish
|Tutor and Teacher at the University of Mainz.
Professor at the Staatliches Studienkolleg der Universität Mainz.
Scientific member of the Max-Planck-Institut for Chemistry (Otto-Hahn-Institut).
Management at Pharmaceutical Industries.
Management at the Federal German Ministry for R&D ( New Technologies).
President of IPG GmbH in Mainz. www.ipg-gmbh.de
|Patents and Publications|
| • Fire resistant non toxic organic insulation foam
• Continuous offset plates exposure
• Process for providingsubjecvts with an increased oxygen supply. www.life-hall.com
• System for supplying air to aircraft pressurized cabins. www.life-cabin.de
• High hygienic standard toilette system without using water. Especially for vehicles and aircrafts.
• New telescope system for the use in space , off shore and robotics.
• New safety Wind Sock.
|GDCH (German Chemical Society) IHK
|German Army (Bundeswehr)
|Motor Biking, Scuba Diving, Sky Diving